Randy's NY Travels Blog

Day 3: South Dakota to Minnesota

IMG_1410 Stitch We started out the day by visiting Mount Rushmore.  Last time I visited this National Park, I remember only seeing the mountain from afar.  However, since then they have added walkways that allow you to go all the way up to the base of the mountain, and look up close at the faces.  Other than that, the trip was fairly boring as South Dakota is nothing but flat, and seemed to stretch on forever.

Now we are in Minneapolis, Minnesota and we will be spending the day visiting the area, including the Mall of America.

 

IMG_1417 IMG_1422

IMG_1441 IMG_1448 IMG_1452 IMG_1474

IMG_1480 IMG_1498IMG_1505
I have no idea what this is.  When we drove into Minneapolis last night, there were what appears to be nine spot-lights forming a weird circle in the clouds.  I had to use ISO 12,000 to get this photo from a moving car, so forgive the weird coloring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment