Nothing particularly new from the home front today. We just unpacked more boxes, and ordered a new refrigerator, as the one in this house has, well, very little to be desired.
One thing cool that we discovered in this area is Fire Flies (or Lightning Bugs.) They are all over this area, and are really cool to watch. Unfortunately, the lighting conditions are awful for photography or video, so I haven’t been able to capture the beauty of the soft flickers of light that blink around in the evening darkness. However, I have been trying, but the pictures and video just don’t do the actual experience justice.
Here is the best that I have so far. You will need to click the image to make it full size, and if you look to the right of the tree, you will see several bright points of light – those are the fire flies.

0 comments:
Post a Comment