Randy's NY Travels Blog

Day One (officially)

Yes, I realize that we left Sandpoint several days ago, but that was more for rest and relaxation with my parents in Pullman.  We spent a few very welcome, and relaxing days there visiting, as well as driving down to Lewiston to visit Scott as well.

So now that we are all rested up, we began the long trip to NY this morning and completed the first nine hours of the trek when we arrived in Billings, MT.

Now for those of you who know us well, already know that Billings is the old stomping grounds for both Kristie and I.  Billings is where she grew up, where we met, got married, and also where Timothy was born.  Below are a few pics that I took on today’s trip.IMG_1277

The boys entertaining the cat

IMG_1287 

Butte, MT

 IMG_1290

Missoula, MT

IMG_1301

Central, MT

IMG_1281 Stitch

Western, MT

IMG_1319

Eastern, MT

IMG_1321

Our first apartment.  This is the apartment that Kristie and I had when we got married.  Also Timothy’s first home.  This is in Laurel, MT

0 comments:

Post a Comment