Randy's NY Travels Blog

Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York

Like I mentioned on the previous post I didn’t have Internet access until yesterday, and because I was so busy getting something loosely resembling a living environment, I didn’t have the change to update the blog.  So here are some pics of the states we passed through up to the point of arriving in Union Springs.  We arrived at about 12 noon on Thursday, and began to unload the truck.  We were fortunate to have dry weather to unload with because it had rained on us fairly steadily since arriving in Cleveland.  In fact there was a Denny’s about a block from our motel, so we decided to make a mad dash and just run to it.  However, only seconds into our jog, the sky dumped onto us and didn’t stop until we arrived in Union Springs.

IMG_1613
Our frequent companion on the trip.

IMG_1623
Chicago as we are leaving.

IMG_1632
Indiana country side.

IMG_1638
Ah, the rain.

IMG_1643

IMG_1658
Cleveland
IMG_1670

IMG_1678
Yes, I realize they are only signs.  But believe me, the country side at this point all looks the same.  Especially in the rain.

IMG_1679
But just so you believe me, here is some New York.

0 comments:

Post a Comment